ADITS is seeking an experienced IT Support Technician to join our expanding IT team. The purpose of the IT Support Technician is to provide hardware and software support to customers, with a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical expertise and time management.
Primary responsibilities of the IT Support Technician include:
– Provide desktop, server and network support for a variety of businesses.
– Hardware and software troubleshooting, t…esting and issue resolution
– Projects – installs, upgrades and migrations.
– Outstanding customer service.
– Work cohesively in a team focused technical environment.
– Willingness to self-reflect and take required training to improve self-development
Minimum of 3 years’ industry experience
Solid skills in support of the Microsoft products such as Microsoft Office, Windows 7 to Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012
Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
Knowledge of backup and disaster recovery policies and procedures
Networking and troubleshooting skills
For more information please contact Chris Grasso on (07) 47 599 477
To apply please send Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com by COB 16th December 2016.